July 20, 1928 The poultry play, “The Lay of a Hen,” is a new way of putting over a message on better poultry methods. In the short time it has been going on, it has been shown to some of the foremost poultry meetings in the United States, including several agriculture colleges and the American
William M. and Phyllis B. Rector to William M. and Phyllis B. Rector Trustees, south half of southeast quarter of northwest quarter, section 2, township 41, range 19. Irene Toth to Eric J. and Nichole L. Wright, lot 11, Cedar Point Number Two. Eric Justin and Nichole Wright to Jasen Cole and Tara Bess Barnes,
Millstone Cove LLC to John P. and Gayle D. Wageman, building 100, unit 114, Millstone Condominium Building 100 17th Addition. John Cameron and Tina Marie Taylor to John Cameron and Tina Marie Taylor Trustees, northeast quarter, section 1, township 41, range 19. Wideman Investments LLC to David Anthony Roller, Aaron Max Isbell, northeast quarter of
George and Cary Chambers to Debra B. Forck, lot 6, Oaks West Subdivision. Brett Marshall to Joe and Trish McNamara, lot 6, Sycamore Hills, and lot 6A, Sycamore Hills Number Two. Natalie Y. Shackelford to James D. and Betty C. Shearer, lots 13 and 15, block 13, Town of Stover. Edward R. and Teresa J.
July 6, 1928 A good Elgin watch, the property of F. C. Kueck, Stover blacksmith, was stolen while on the way to a Versailles repair shop. Dr. S. N. Newton of Versailles often accommodates Stover citizens by taking watches and jewelry to the Versailles repair shop. Mr. Kueck’s watch disappeared while en route to the